Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Missed call..

Not one message? not even a missed call? Hmm..twelve hours & nobody even thought of me? Why? its Sunday morning. People are probably recovering from their saturday night parties. I wish they would call me to one of those.Sigh! that will be the day. Even if these people have been out all night, I wonder why they didn't think of me? Did i say anything wrong? Well, i probably would have to meet them to do any of that.Its been so long since i met any of them. I miss them all. All those years of friendship have now come to naught? All because they met other people who would partner them for life. Were friends only meant to share your life until you meet that special one? just not fair. Hmm..probably it would have been easier to understand if i was in a "relationship" too. The idea of living with somebody for life is so confusing. My whole life will change. Am i ready for that? maybe not! I wonder how some of them find it so easy to just start living with somebody new. & sometimes people they hadn't even known a few months ago. But to be fair to them, they do invite me & try setting me with someone new every once in a while. Its maybe me who has all the wrong ideas!That still doesn't explain why nobody thought of me in all of 12 hours! 12 hours when the world was partying somewhere & I was lying here recouping from this nasty measles. I know they can't come over & see me, but the least they can do is think about me. Am i so inconsequential in their lives that all it took was for me to be out of sight, to be out of their memories. Did i not leave any mark on any of them? Did those laughters not count? all those moments of joy & pain. They are all probably just busy. Maybe none of them went out. If they were out I'm sure i would have come up for discussion some point of time.At least one of them would have wanted to know how i was or if i was getting bored & dropped me a sms if not called me. how many times have they all partied, missed me sorely & called me. Hmm.. i wonder if they missed me "sorely" or it was trying to rub it in that i am home & they are all out there. Maybe nobody likes me anymore.Damn. Life is going to be so tough to get through!
Mom! what are you doing with my phone? Please put it back on the table.
Honey, that's my phone. See this mark on the camera lens? yours is on the bed. Silly one! buying the same kind of phone & thinking my phone is yours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really have the measles? POst a pic so we will know what to look out for.

Sumanth said...

eh? who it is?
eet ees story only..

Unknown said...

Self pity is a feature not a bug... :)

shub said...

err. Oookay. :P