Monday, August 6, 2007

The date..

So..tell me again, why are we here?
Isn't this your favourite restaurant?
But why here?
Don't you remember what day it is?
Of Course I do. Why wouldn't I?
Do you remember being here?
How could i forget all those innumerable times?
Remember what i ordered the first time?
Wasn't it that weird sounding dish that you knew i absolutely hated?
I guess i just I loved that look on your face when i ordered?
Or were you just looking at my clothes?
Either way i was entralled wasn't i?
Hmm.. I am still so heady an experience eh?
You have no idea honey, none at all! or do you? more wine?
Its my birthday, bring it on. Why wouldn't i?
Yes. You deserve this honey. All this & much much more. But i don't know if i deserve you?
You don't. That's why I am married to John!You never talk about Mary. How is she?
She's fine. Just the usual banter everyday. Why this, why that?
So she bores you?
Doesn't John. Are all marriages supposed to be so boring?
Probably. But that is not what we are here to discuss are we?What did you call me here for?Maybe this is not the right place to talk about it. Fancy a drive?
In that Jazzy blingy car of yours?
Why not?
Oh well.But why are we heading towards the suburbs?
Time to be surprised, honey. you don't trust me?
Its not that. You wouldn't understand.Have you ever felt the need to be loved & not had it?
Hmm..haven't i heard that before?
Forget it.Uh oh.Why are we stopping here? John might be home you know.What exactly do you have in mind?
Never mind what's on my mind. just follow me. Honey, why these doubts now?
John's home! I wonder why he looks so happy!Oh My god! All my friends are here.This is my best birthday ever.Thank you John!!

No comments: